- 2014 Estonian Academy of Arts, BA in liberal arts, cum laude
- 2000 Vrije Universiteit Brussel, MA in law
- 1997 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, MA in bases of law
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association since 1999
- Member of the Estonian Academic Law Society
- Member of EstBAN – Estonian Business Angels Network
- From January 2017 Law Office Turnstone, partner and Attorney at law
- 2012–2017 Law Office Mullari & Koch, partner and Attorney at law
- 2006–2012 Law Office Mullari & Partnerid, partner and Attorney at law
- 2003–2006 Law Office Valdma & Partnerid, Attorney at law
- 1998–2002 Law Office Heta, Attorney
- 1998 Tallinn Stock Exchange
- 1995–1998 Supreme Court
Tambet is a highly recognized expert and counsel in representing creditors. He is the founder and board member of the non-profit undertaking Estonian Creditors Association. Tambet counsels clients in litigations, bankruptcy proceedings, international arbitration disputes both in Estonia and abroad, also in the division of joint properties, termination of common ownership and in the proceedings of economic criminal offences.
Tambet’s prior experience includes among other:
- Representing a leading Estonian bank concerning recovery of loans in emergency situations;
- Representing a seller of raw materials in a major dispute over financing of goods;
- Representing the branches of foreign credit institutions in relation to recovery of loans and in other disputes;
- Representing credit institutions in the field of combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
Tambet has participated in lawmaking, incl. development of the Human Genes Research Act, and in establishing the Estonian Genome Centre.
Working languages: Estonian, Russian, English and German